This update of iGIS contains bug fixes as well as some new features. These include:
- The ability to make a field mandatory
- A way to set the outline width and colour attribute of a polygon outline
- A way to set the label colour for a layer
- New scale dependant rendering
- The readable name was extended in the data entry form.
- The readable name now displays at the top of the screen when choosing a codelist value.
- Codelists values will now be ordered the same as they are in the .glc file.
- Squashed a bug where the current location dot would disappear after saving a shape in continuous mode.
- The quick start guide was revised to include new editing features.
- Various other bugs and fixes
This update is not yet on the App Store and will be there shortly (as of 27-6-16)